Saturday, November 20, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Visit the blog to see absolutely beauiful photoshop processing that enhances some of the best pics I have ever seen. I have to learn how to use my photoshop program.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Day 1- Recent pic of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2- The meaning behind your blog name
Day 3- A picture of you with your friends
Day 4- A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 5- A picture of somewhere you have been
Day 6- Favorite super hero and why
Day 7- A picture of someone/something that has had a big impact on you
Day 8- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 9- Something from the last few days that you are proud of
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about blogger and why you blog
Day 13- A letter to someone who hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your ipod of shuffle & list the first 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future.
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What is in your bag
Day 26- What do you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then
Day 29- What have you learned in the past month
Day 30- Your favorite song
Play along with me!
Check back for pics of my new fun projects!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Elsie has a challenge up over a her blog www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com to come up with 4 Simple Goals to accomplish before the end of this year. I thought this would be just the boost I needed to get back into blogging and work on some personal goals.
SOOooooo...here are mine:
1. Scrapbook every week.
2. Try at least one new recipe per month.
3. Save up for a HOLGA!!!! (preferably for 35mm film w/ the colored filters and filter holder...sigh...can't wait for this one to become a reality.
4. Blog more often and better...for instance, I don't know how to add Elsie's banner she made for people to use who are participating in her challenge. (sad, I know)
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Check out www.rebeccasower.typepad.com. Her banner is to die for! Makes me want to scrapbook, and sew really cool monster dolls like RIGHT NOW!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Some things that I would like to do this summer with the monsters.
2. The BEACH...South Beach please
3. picnics with the cousins
4. Time capsule...to keep in the basement??
5. Floating in the pool
6. Making a miniture house/doll house w/ Megs using recycled items...can't wait to start
7. Make gelato...yummm
8. Make a photo journal w/ specific prompts
9. Play with the puppy.
10. Go back to City Museum.
A list of ten for now. This looks more fun than my work list.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
This is what I started with. You also need tape, ribbon, stickers, scissors. I made 16 in about an hour. Hope the kiddos like em!
Collection of photos, pictures (from any source...magazines, family albums, books, etc.), artwork, collections, etc. that give your reader a sense of you and your personal style. I'm excited to work on prompts and ideas for this. Currently I am already working on a new journal...so, this one won't start just yet...it's a future project idea....can't wait..love to dream it and do it!!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Really think I'm ready to add to our little family of four legged friends. I awhile back I saw a fliyer about labs for sale. I programed the phone # and thought maybe it was the right time to get a puppy. Fast forward several weeks and I see a girl I work with putting up the exact same flyer! I was so excited that I knew the puppy mommy came from a really good home...then I found out that the puppy daddy belongs to another girl I work with!!!! Yea!! The little ones won't be ready to leave their momma for a few weeks. I think I'm going to look at them after class today and maybe put a down payment on one to hold it for me ( I mean us.)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Image from www.weheartit.com
- Wash and dry your bottlecap.
- Using the hammer and nail (or awl) punch a tiny hole in the top fluted edge of the bottle cap. Screw in the eye screw through this hole. Add a drop of Diamond Glaze to seal.
- Choose a cute background paper. Using the quarter, trace and cut out. Glue to the bottle clap using diamond glaze.
- Add tiny trinkets to bottlecap. Seal by filling the bottle cap with Diamond Glaze. Pop any tiny bubbles with a pin. Allow to dry thoroughly. This takes 12-24 hours.
- Feed ribbon, or a necklace chain through the eye screw. Enjoy your new wearable piece of art!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010