Image from www.weheartit.com
Bottle cap necklace. Kids love this. Collect the following: bottle caps (vintage or craft ones), clear hard drying glue such as Diamond Glaze, hammer and small nail or awl, tiny trinkets, background paper or cute magazine clippings, a quarter, scissors, tiny eye screws, pin
- Wash and dry your bottlecap.
- Using the hammer and nail (or awl) punch a tiny hole in the top fluted edge of the bottle cap. Screw in the eye screw through this hole. Add a drop of Diamond Glaze to seal.
- Choose a cute background paper. Using the quarter, trace and cut out. Glue to the bottle clap using diamond glaze.
- Add tiny trinkets to bottlecap. Seal by filling the bottle cap with Diamond Glaze. Pop any tiny bubbles with a pin. Allow to dry thoroughly. This takes 12-24 hours.
- Feed ribbon, or a necklace chain through the eye screw. Enjoy your new wearable piece of art!